First off, my apologies for abandoning the blog the last couple of weeks….I just have so much going on, and I can’t always make it fit into the schedule. But there is a great deal of “buzz” in the Stampin’ Up! world as we are launching our new catalog soon, and I got my first supplies for Project Life in the mail yesterday! Now if I can just carve out a little time, I am chomping at the bit to play with it! Here is some information for those who have NO IDEA what I’m talking about. This is fun, easy, fast, affordable, and great for those who may consider themselves “non-crafty”. Do you know someone that would love to record their memories, but is very limited on time? This is for me! And you! There is a ton of info online, particularly at Becky Higgin’s website — check it out!
We are so so so excited to let you know we’ve partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring you the real deal—authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors and designs. If you’ve somehow missed the Project Life craze and are wondering what it’s all about, we’ll fill you in:
- it’s a super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums: you just slip your photos into Photo Pocket Pages and add designed cards.
- It’s a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life.
- In a nutshell, it’s all about spending MORE time making memories and LESS time scrapbooking them.
Project Life Product Availability
- You’ll be able to order a selection of Project Life products starting May 1!
- And with the launch of our new annual catalog on June 2, you’ll be able to buy from our complete line of Project Life products.
Can’t wait that long? Stampin’ Up! demonstrators will be able to order the limited selection starting April 21.
- if you’re a demonstrator make sure to check the demonstrator website that day;
- if you’re not a demonstrator,
Here are the items you’ll be able to purchase on May 1 (or demonstrators can pre-order them now):